What your Financial Institution Needs to Know:
- Corporate account takeover is when cybercriminals gain access to a business's online account and steal money through Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), such as ACH and Wire.
- Corporate account takeover is responsible for millions of dollars in losses, deteriorated business relationships, and reputational damages.
- Corporate account takeover is the #1 cyber threat facing small to midsized businesses today; therefore, it affects financial institutions of all sizes.
EFTGuard Protects your Business Online Banking Accountholders from Corporate Account Takeover losses, thus Protecting your Financial Institution with:
- Robust education, risk assessment education and security policies.
- Corporate Account Takeover Loss Protection up to $100,000 per
business as a result of unauthorized access.
- No application required for the business and the program is backed by an A-rated insurer.
EFTGuard is a program created to help financial
institutions and businesses protect against corporate account takeover resulting
from unauthorized access. The program delivers education, mitigation tools, and protection from the risk of corporate account takeover related fraud. EFTGuard provides a low cost, high-value solution that creates a win/win for your financial institution and your business accountholders.
Please refer to the acutal policy for program terms, conditions and exclusions.